Antonio Carlos Rampazzo
Antonio Carlos Rampazzo
Born in Mineiros do Tietê, graduated in Fine Arts from the Faculty of Fine Arts of São Paulo; Specialist in Plastic Arts - watercolor, by FASM; Master in Education, Art and History of Culture, from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie. He teaches at the Bachelor's Degree in Visual Arts and at the Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, both at Centro Universitário Belas Artes in São Paulo. As a visual artist, he exhibits, collectively or individually, prints, paintings, watercolors and photographs.
- 2017 – ABA 30 years. Municipal Pinacoteca “Miguel Dutra”, Piracicaba, SP. 06-03 to 07/01-2017.
- 2016 – Fabriano in Acquarello. Fabriano, Italy. April 21 to April 24, 2016.
- 2015 - XIII Araraquara Art Territory. Visual Arts Show. May 15 to June 30, 2015. Theater |Municipal Pref. Clodoaldo Medina.
- 2015 – 1st Watercolor Salon. Municipal Pinacoteca “Miguel Dutra”. Piracicaba, São Paulo. From 05/27/2015 to 06/03/2015. Award: Medal “Miguel Dutra”.
- 2014 – XI International Biennial of La Acuarela. Museo Nacional de la watercolor “Alfredo Guati Rojo”. Mexico City. Mexico. From 12-07-2014 to 11-01-2015.
- 2014 – Light in photography. Água Branca Cultural Space. St. Paul. 06-09 to 30-09-2014.
- 2014 – Interlocutions between practice and teaching, painter teachers. Verve Gallery. SP from 23-08 to 23-09-2014.
- 2014 – Fabriano In Acquarello 2014. International watercolor exhibition. From June 12th to July 6th. Museo della Carta and della Filigrana. Fabriano. Italy. Work: Broadway. Watercolor. 02. 35.5 x 51 cm. 2012.
- 2014 – 2nd Autumn Salon in Latin America. Marta Traba Gallery, from 05/08 to 06/01/2014. Memorial of Latin America. São Paulo. 3 Works: Reliquaries II – Chapels. Photographs.
- 2013 – Serra da Cantareira. Exhibition of Watercolors. Parque da Água Branca Cultural Space SP. From 02 to 05-31-2013.
- 2013 - 1st Latin American Autumn Salon. L'Oeil Gallery of the Alliance Française. São Paulo. From 10 to 23/05/2013. Works: Paradisiacal Variations V and XIV. Watercolor without paper. 76 x 56 cm. 2012.
- 2012 – 3rd Festival Internazionale Dell'acquarello. Ballagio, Italy. 2012.
- 2012 – The Image in Engraving. Cultural Space II. Água Branca Park, SP. FROM 12/04 to 12/28/2012.
- 2010 – Mostra: Sixteen Poems by Valderez de Barros Illustrated by twenty-one Engravers. Museum of Contemporary Art of Rio Grande Do Sul. RG. From 01-04 to 16 May. 2010.
- 2008 – VIII International Bienal de la Acuarela. Museo Alfredo Guardi Rojo – Mexico City, Mexico. December 2008 to January 2009.