Oriental, pet mother, self-taught and art lover.
I started at Aquarela in 2020 as a hobby and I fell in love with transparencies so much that I joined the artist's journey.
My inspirations are nature and the abstract.
- Expressive watercolor techniques for bird illustration
- Portrait illustrated in Watercolor
- Watercolor techniques for illustrations with a dreamy touch
- Botanical Watercolor for Prints
- I experimented a lot in abstract and figurative paintings of animals, botanicals, landscapes, and tested other techniques such as graphite and charcoal.
- I created some stationery, home and decor products in partnership with Colab55 and Red Bubble. And I have works for sale at Urban Arts and Saatchi Art.