Born in Minas Gerais in Araguari, she lived in São Paulo and now lives and works in Serra da Mantiqueira, where she found the atmosphere proper to the realization of an old dream: to dedicate herself to the art of watercolor as a means of expression, which took place in 2011.
From the Master's in Education held at UNICAMP, research carried out in the field of Music, the Doctorate in Art completed at Eca-USP and the Post-Doctorate at UNICAMP, a study that addressed the sacred painting of Carlos Oswald, strengthened his decision to seek, in the landscape, the field to be explored in the art of watercolor. To do so, she studied and studies with Ricardo Montenegro and Ivani Ranieri, was a student of Roberto Mazzetto in a course taught in Italy, as well as participating in workshops and workshops with other watercolor artists, such as: Kristina Jurick, Pablo Rubén López Sanz, Trevor Lingard, António Bártolo, Antônio Giacomin, Ricardo Inke, Renato Palmuti, Ari de Góes Jr, Fernando Pena and Pedro Tristán Orozco.
- 2018 – Fabriano in Acquarello, Italy; Urbino InAcquarello, Italy; 2nd Watercolor Festival: translating dreams, Salvador-BA;
- 2017 – Fabriano in Acquarello , Italy; Urbino InAcquarello, Italy; ABA-30 years, Pinacoteca Municipal “Miguel Dutra”, Piracicaba-SP; The water that crosses the oceans, Pinacoteca Municipal de S. Caetano do Sul, Italy, India and the United Arab Emirates, ABA and IWS Brazil; ABA Annual Exhibition, Mario Schenberg Library, São Paulo.
- 2016 – ABA Annual Exhibition, Mario Schenberg Library, São Paulo; Fabriano in Acquarello, Italy; Vale do Paraíba Art Exhibition, Historical Museum of Taubaté-SP; Hungary, IWS Brazil; Watercolor Festival – Translating Dreams, Salvador-BA;
- 2015 – Flores e Estrelas Guia, Casa de Portugal – São Paulo;
- 2014-15-16-17-18 - Piccolo, Atelier Ivani Ranieri – São Paulo;
- 2012-13-14-15-16-17 – House of Culture of Paraty – Paraty-RJ;
A Painter in the Order of St. Gregory. Brazilian Journal of the History of Education – v. 15, n.2 – May/August. 2015, p. 247-278; Carlos Oswald: a story and two themes . Pro-Posições – v.28, n.3 Campinas Sept./Dec. 2017, p 301-329.
Casa da Serra Studio
Phones: 12.3672.3512; 11,99527.9032